The National Indian Council on Aging, Inc. (NICOA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in 1976 by members of the National Tribal Chairmen’s Association who called for a national organization focused on the needs of aging American Indian and Alaska Native elders. The mission of NICOA is to advocate for improved comprehensive health, social services and economic wellbeing for American Indian and Alaska Native elders.
NICOA is seeking donations to raffle during the American Indian Elders Conference August 1-6, 2021. Any item would be appreciated.
If your item contains multiple services or products, please give details in your description. Please complete a separate form for each donated item.
When donating gift certificates, please include the following in the certificate or letter:
- Name of product or service
- Description of what is included in the service and what is excluded from the service
- Name of person to contact for further information
- Name, address, and full contact information for your company (business card(s) is accepted)
- Instructions on how to use the item
- Include any additional information such as a photo or description brochure as appropriate
- Date of expiration
A company representative will deliver or ship the above item(s) to arrive no earlier than July 29, 2021.